Before you start
Please consider the following:
- Is this child at immediate risk of serious harm or injury? if so call 999 and ask for the police.
- Complete this form fully and provide as much detail as possible. Incomplete forms result in delays which can place a child at significant risk.
- It is good practice for professionals to work in partnership with parents and carers and seek parental consent. Where possible you should either:
- share information with consent, or
- respect the wishes of those who do not consent to having their information shared
- When you are sharing or requesting personal information from someone, base your judgement on the facts of the case and be clear of the basis upon which you are doing so. Where you do not have consent, be mindful that an individual might not expect information to be shared.
- Under the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 you may share information without consent if, in your judgement, there is a lawful basis to do so, such as where safety may be at risk.
- Where a threshold decision cannot be determined from the information provided, multi agency research will be conducted to ensure the most appropriate service to support the child/family can be accessed.
Choose one of the following options
Start a new form
Choose this option to start a new form - press the start button to get going.
Continue a saved form
Choose this option to continue completing a previously saved form. Enter your reference number from last time and click continue to resume your application.